A prestigious location. That’s practical too. Our Bergamo City Centre business centre is in the Palazzo Rezzara. A landmark building that’s been home to public institutions for years. But with excellent road access and Bergamo train station five minutes away along spacious tree-lined streets, it’s as well-connected as it is well-known.
The area is home to organisations from commerce, industry, and the public sector. A broad business community in stunning surroundings. All supported by a range of essential amenities, including banks, restaurants, and cafes.
- Free parking. For you and your clients.
- 24 hour access. Work your way.
- Easy to reach. 15 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from Milan.
- A location full of Italian character. With everything you need to work.
- Business lounge access. Just drop in and do.
- Private meeting rooms. Made for business.
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Search our Locations